Thursday 25 March 2010

It is over twenty years since I first bought a house in France. I thought that after so many years and buildings I would jot down some note that might be of interest and perhaps use to other infected with the renovation bug.
I have the good fortune to live in a small town on the river Cher. We (Claire and I) have a house, which used to be one of the oldest bars, in the old market square. It has a long history, but more of that later. We divide our time between St Aignan and Paris, where I am at present trying to get this blog on the road.
Please excuse my hesitant start, I will get going as soon as possible.
Try "Living the life in Saint-Aignan" a blog from a neighbour who lives down the road and has a wonderful way with the pen.
More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

living in France